Financial Executives Institute
and Human Resources Forum
January 28-29, 2014 • Miami, FL
Do your human resources and finance staffs have business continuity plans in place or an established protocol for disaster recovery? Does your HR team know the basics of folding carton profit and loss scenarios? Are your finance folks familiar with the myriad functions of the HR department? This combined forum offers a rare opportunity to discuss with industry professionals the tools and techniques needed to grow and succeed in our industry.
Early Bird Rate: $495 (Applicable to Members Only; Must register by December 20, 2013)
PPC Members: $595
(Includes materials, dinners and lunches)
Miami Airport Marriott
1201 NW LeJeune Road, Building A, Miami, FL 33126
A block of discounted rooms has been reserved for the nights of January 27-28, for $169 USD per night. To book your room, call the hotel at (305) 649-5000 or (800) 296-1433, and ask for the special PPC rate.
Miami International Airport (MIA)
The Marriott provides scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport. A SuperShuttle service can also be reserved in advance. Taxi Service from Miami Int'l Airport is approximately $10 USD. For more information, click here.
Temperatures at this time of year are usually in the high 70s. (Fahrenheit)
We provide a standard completion certificate that may be acceptable to your certifying authority.
Monday, Jan. 27
6 p.m. Welcome Reception
If you're in town Monday, please join us for a casual reception in the Skylight Room at the hotel!
Tuesday, Jan. 28
Wednesday, Jan. 29
7 a.m. Breakfast with Ben
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. General Session
Including plant tour. Hearing protection will be provided. Please wear close-toed shoes.
6 p.m. Dinner
7 a.m. Breakfast with Ben
8 a.m. - Noon General Session
Lunch will be provided at the conclusion of the meeting.
- Business Continuity Planning: Learn How to Keep your Business Operational After a Natural Disaster. Includes:
- Case Study: Lessons Learned After a Catastrophic Plant Fire
- Cyber Liability: What Is Your Liability Concerning Customer and Employee Data, Your Website, and Social Media Offerings?
- Plant Security for Your Employees, Equipment, and Inventory
- The Benefits for your Company and Employees of Implementing Workplace Wellness Programs. Includes:
- Case Study: How Creating a Wellness Center Worked For Us and Our Staff
- Preparing for the Next Stages of Healthcare Reform Implementation
- The Latest on Workplace Safety
- Importance of Financial Literacy for Employees
- Finance Basics for Human Resource Professionals